1. What is your morning routine?
I just go for a six-mile run. That keeps me beautiful.
2. What's the last thing you said to your parents?
"See you in a year's time," something like that. What do they think of the Manics? Well, you always get that old cliche from parents - "Just don't end up like us" - and they're just glad that I didn't end up making the same mistakes as them.
3. How often do you enjoy yourself?
When I'm taking my dog for a walk, when I'm with the group and when I'm on my own - reading, running, dreaming.
4. When's the revolution coming?
When people stop believing in the doctrines and dogmas of the last 40 years and try to go back to year zero again, which could be forever.
5.Describe Wales in three words.
Arggggggh! Boring, corrupted, urban (i.e. he's Welsh).
6. What's your favourite TV programme?
Cagney and Lacey. After you watch it you just think women are much better human beings than men, you always leave it with a nice feeling.
7. Who was the last person you kissed?
Oh no, leave that out, the love of my life, she's gone. We split up a year ago.
8. What sort of fan letters do you get?
We get a lot of expletives in our letters, they use us to release their frustration.
9. What do you dream about?
I wish you could put back time just because, like, my father is working three times as hard now for the same money he was earning in 1970.
10. What do you always carry with you?
A picture of my dog, Suki and a book called Lipstick Traces by Greil Marcus.