Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 15-07-2012, 17:49
Doors slowly closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takk View Post
Nicky is a lizard man.
Nicky Wire....Rhys Ifans.....lizard men landed on earth and took the form of Welsh performing artists to blend in?
blog
Old 15-07-2012, 18:03
Stretched out in the sun

Don't forget the leopard print.
Old 15-07-2012, 18:55
Under neon loneliness

Quote:
Nicky is a lizard man.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-boffins.html
Old 15-07-2012, 19:05
I am purity, they call me perverted

An interest in Crowley doesn΄t necessarily equal knowledge of the Illuminati, as previously said. I really don΄t know whether the band believe in the existence of the Illuminati, it΄d be interesting to find out whether any of them do. Crowley was a very knowledgeable man, although I wish he had concentrated more on the Right side.

This topic interests me greatly, thank you for starting the thread Son of Stopped.
We were gold.

One day we will return
No matter how much it hurts.
Old 16-07-2012, 11:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Stopped View Post
EDIT: No, actually I take that back. It's not funny. Sorry. Nothing of the sort.

Don't forget, stuff like the Bilderberg Group (another connected) meetings with people from industry, defence and people who become Presidents and Prime Ministers) meetings only became public in the 1990's. They've been having meetings for years. (2012 saw a Bilderberg meeting in which some of the mainstays like Denis Healy, Henry Kissinger and Ken Clarke didn't attend. However, that "new" Tory Nicholas Boles was there. Watch his career with interest...)
So there is stuff

Now it's in danger!
Thanks for this thread, I sit next to a Mason at work, and can't resist winding him up about it (probably signing my own death warrant when they take over). I don't see the connection between Masons and the more sinister "meetings" such as Bilderberg, they are seriously worrying, a meeting which none of the delegates ever discuss in public, and when you look at the level of power concentrated there, well it can't be good for the average human can it? I always assumed Bilderberg was a tin-foil hat fabrication until looking into it, and finding that not only is it a reality, if you look closely it is a reported event.

Here's a list of this year's attendees....
http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2...-participants/
Old 16-07-2012, 12:46
Builder of routine

Location: The Wirral (Been saying it wrong, didn't realise there was a THE )
And I came back to this thread as I'd thought I'd discovered anti-Illuminati song titles in their 2002 onwards B sides. It's All Gone, (The freedom of 20th Century), Dying Breeds (Depopulation agenda), the Lifeblood b-sides seem to be mourning. All Alone Here. Welcome To The Dead Zone (Sean breaks his silence?...) 1404 (The year the illuminati should have been stopped? Or people saw how and why an illuminati should have been formed?) and given the knowledge about the historical event in Red Rubber, the band have to had known enough to know about the illuminati.

That's all I was going to write in this thread today. Honest. But then I saw this
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by who's responsible? View Post
Thanks for this thread, I sit next to a Mason at work, and can't resist winding him up about it (probably signing my own death warrant when they take over). I don't see the connection between Masons and the more sinister "meetings" such as Bilderberg, they are seriously worrying, a meeting which none of the delegates ever discuss in public, and when you look at the level of power concentrated there, well it can't be good for the average human can it? I always assumed Bilderberg was a tin-foil hat fabrication until looking into it, and finding that not only is it a reality, if you look closely it is a reported event.

Here's a list of this year's attendees....
http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2...-participants/
And had to point out (If you haven't google searched it already) the data dump, 50% possibility it's been made up and fake, of the minutes of their 1966 Bilderberg meeting. Consider the way the world's events went on since 1966. Especially when considering long standing Bilderberg meetings Edward Heath! They think it' all over?

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-bilde...-is-dangerous/

This link has photographs (when they eventually load up) of the actual handwritten 1966 papers. (I'm now 80%/20%) There are some videos of them going through the list. This isn't available for Freeview people, but Sky + ones should watch out for Alex Jones's InfoWars edit on the Showcase channel.
(Channel 192- It used to be 202 or 201 but hey! They keep moving the show and channels around without telling anyone who hasn't got a TV planner! Almost as if Sky doesn't want Alex's show to be successful!) at 9.00PM this Friday. It isn't always Alex hosting the show. (Although his parts are brilliant) he also has a European and another American hosting parts of the show. It is basically reports of news with a totalitarian agenda. The TSA hiring convicted paedophiles as staff at airports seemed to be the latest story. The UK seems a few weeks behind the original unedited broadcast. (And you've no idea how shit scary it is at first when you start saying "I know!" when stuff gets reported as breaking news or a short story on Newsnight) And also he was having a go at Rand Paul for dropping out and supporting Romney. And how both of them are married to the Federal Reserve who's lease is running out and other scary headache stuff you can actually watch now that HIGNFY isn't on at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who's responsible? View Post
Thanks for this thread, I sit next to a Mason at work, and can't resist winding him up about it (probably signing my own death warrant when they take over)
To really fuck with his head, try to shake his hand but instead press down on his third knuckle with your thumb, exactly, and I mean exactly as modelled by these two catalogue models:

CAUTION: MIGHT BE THE STRAW THAT BREAKS THE CAMEL IF YOU CONSIDER THE IMPLICATIONS...

Old 16-07-2012, 13:10

LOL at "The Handshake".
I think I'll give that a miss..
He's already at the point where my wind-ups fall on deaf ears, and has actually offered to take me on a tour of the their lodge; the curious part of my brain thinks that could be an interesting experience. The tin-foil hat craving part of my brain says to run, Forrest style. It's odd, as he's just a fairly boring bloke who doesn't really do much, and tells appalling jokes. I was quite surprised to find he was into all that trouser-rolling stuff.
Old 18-07-2012, 21:03
Born to end

Quote:
Nicky is a lizard man.
This.
Old 19-07-2012, 02:27

I'll get Jon Ronson on the case immediately.
Old 20-07-2012, 11:40
Doors slowly closing

The Masons are basically a round table type charity group and vague social club, nothing more.

Conspiracy bollockists provide a handy diversion for anyone in power actually looking to do anything dodgy.
V2002 • Move 2003 • V2006 • KoKo 2006 • Culture Show 2007 • Album Chart Show 2007 • XFM 2007 • V2007 • Glastonbury 2007 • Astoria 2007 • London Brixton 2007 • NME Awards 2008 • NME Big Gig 2008 • Forever Heavenly 2008 • Roundhouse 2009 • Forum 2009 • Concert for Care 2009 • XFM Winter Wonderland 2010 • Brixton Academy 2011 • Blackwood Miners Institute 2011 • Roundhouse 2011 • O2 2011 • Rough Trade East 2012 • Shepherds Bush 2013 • Brixton 2014 • Glastonbury 2014 • Rough Trade East 2014 • Acoustic Guitar Show 2014 • London Roundhouse 2014 • Cardiff Castle 2015 • London On Blackheath 2015 • London Royal Albert Hall 2016 • Swansea Liberty Stadium 2016 • Wembley Arena 2018 • Shepherds Bush 2019 • Kingston Pryzm 2021 x2 • Wembley Arena 2021 • Glastonbury 2023 • Alexandra Palace 2024 (40)
Old 20-07-2012, 12:08
Doors slowly closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by UEF View Post
Conspiracy bollockists provide a handy diversion for anyone in power actually looking to do anything dodgy.
Including... actual conspiring!

| PorcoTunes: SC=fdporco YT=PorcoForever |
---“...but the pigs are getting into our garden, and just digging holes, looking for truffles or something…"---
Old 21-07-2012, 12:58

Quote:
The Masons are basically a round table type charity group and vague social club, nothing more.
I read that as 'The Manics are...' and thought 'vague social club' is probably not a bad description.
Old 23-07-2012, 10:14
Footprint of history

Quote:

I reckon if any of these conspiracies were even close to the truth they wouldn't be allowed any air time at all as the people involved could easily suppress them. Of course I'm sceptical about most conspiracy theories on the basis that they generally involve much higher level of competence and consistency than humans are generally capable of.

And let's face it, when it comes to demonstrating how to be inconsistent and occasionally incompetent, the Manics are an excellent example.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:13
I'm just a pasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Architect View Post
I reckon if any of these conspiracies were even close to the truth they wouldn't be allowed any air time at all as the people involved could easily suppress them. Of course I'm sceptical about most conspiracy theories on the basis that they generally involve much higher level of competence and consistency than humans are generally capable of.

And let's face it, when it comes to demonstrating how to be inconsistent and occasionally incompetent, the Manics are an excellent example.
OMG. They're Masons!
Old 28-04-2018, 13:27
Born to end

The illuminati had Ricky murdered by the CIA 'cos he knew too much