Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 13-06-2007, 23:26
Bored of being bored

See, that's really not good enough for an official band website. There are people getting paid good money to run the thing, and they're not even doing it properly.

There are people (e.g. me) who would gladly take the job off their hands. I would definitely do a better job (having already emailed them several times about coding mistakes I'd noticed on the site!!!)
Old 14-06-2007, 07:34
I am purity, they call me perverted

I've signed up loads of time and no newsletter - does anyone know how to get one? Could it be posted on here?
Old 14-06-2007, 08:25
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniTiger View Post
I've signed up loads of time and no newsletter - does anyone know how to get one? Could it be posted on here?
Anything of importance, and usually everything does get posted on here .
Old 14-06-2007, 08:35
I am purity, they call me perverted

I like the press feature. There are a ton of articles on there.
Old 04-07-2007, 17:17
Winterlover

Theres new lists in surprisingly... the lists section.

Not sure I approve, I mean Muji is all a bit wooden, you want glitter and decent stickers, they do a nice range of coloured staples though. And I'm still semi scared of Symthsons, the one in Selfridges is quite nice but the one on bond street can be a bit intimidating

Last edited by Amanda; 04-07-2007 at 17:23.
Old 04-07-2007, 18:06
A self-made vacuum

hum yes i always want to like muju but never find anything to buy there, i guess hobby craft doesnt count, wahte esle could you have though, stationy box is a bit cheep for him now, umm partners,

im guessuing yout ignoring the paul weller ones amanda but you have to admit 3 is amusing in a way that didnt he tell lindz he ahted milton keynes
Old 04-07-2007, 18:14
Winterlover

You pair are foolish, Muji is excellent for useful stationary for radiographers unlike Paperchase that just sells lots of pretty things many of which are useless, for example the Muji double ended marker pen is ideal, one end is a medium permanant marker and the other end is a thin tip marker so I can draw on patients and see the mark on CCTV and draw on shells and stuff all with one pen. And they do metal rulers with white numbers and no gap so I can see the numbers even with the lights down.

I am trying to ignore the Rush albums list.
Old 04-07-2007, 18:16
Under neon loneliness

Maybe he gets better service in Staples than I do. I encountered the rudest ever shop assistant in the one in Preston last year, I'm still wondering how I restrained myself from killing her with a thousand drawing pins and using her blood to refill the printer cartridges.

I love Nicky Paul Weller, Rush, and stationary shops, he really was made for me.
Old 04-07-2007, 18:20
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Maybe he gets better service in Staples than I do. I encountered the rudest ever shop assistant in the one in Preston last year, I'm still wondering how I restrained myself from killing her with a thousand drawing pins and using her blood to refill the printer cartridges.

I love Nicky Paul Weller, Rush, and stationary shops, he really was made for me.
I like going into Stpales primarily to tease the teenage boys who have Saturday jobs there. I suggest doing this instead of butchering the shop assistant, less time in jail.

Nicky's list, except the stationary one which is genius, reminds me why I like James!
Old 04-07-2007, 18:22
Winterlover

Location: Getting down on my knees and praying for quick release
Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
I'm still wondering how I restrained myself from killing her with a thousand drawing pins and using her blood to refill the printer cartridges.
I would have paid money to see you do that rel.

Lindz Delirum:" I was nearly a Mormon once"
Nicky Wire: "ah well, we all were weren't we?....you could have been one of seven wives"
Old 04-07-2007, 18:26
A self-made vacuum

hum my stapels seems a bit dull for satationy its more printers computers and ohh the white boards i like the whitebors sections witht he magnets and well they have lots of files and hum office equipment aoh and the really useful box boxes oh ok ignopre me

dam my token rush album didnt make the list
Old 04-07-2007, 18:27
Under neon loneliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindz Delirium View Post
I would have paid money to see you do that rel.
At last, I've found something that people will pay me to do!
Old 04-07-2007, 18:32
Winterlover

I only visit the OS if someone happens to post here that there's an interesting sounding update there. (Just checked the lists, cheers for that!) I can't bear the blogs, I think they're awful. And content is seriously lacking.
Old 04-07-2007, 18:35
Winterlover

They had 8 highlighters for £5 in WH Smith a couple of days ago - half price! I did a little dance around the shop. Then got told to stop by my friends because I was being embarrassing, they don't understand.

I like Paperchase best, because their stuff is pretty, and this seems a good enough reason to like it (I only do writing on paper and copious amounts of highlighting). I've never been to Muji, I'll have to add it to my list of places to go.

Staples is okay, but I get lost in there and spend hours looking for what I need. But they were selling various chocolate bars and liquorice allsorts when I was in there last, which was more than a bit odd.
Old 04-07-2007, 18:53
Bored of being bored

*goes to check out the Rush albums*

eta: No "Permanent Waves"? Oh, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky...!