Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 27-06-2010, 12:06
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeley View Post

I guess what mostly interests me is that the band keeps Richey with them all the time, yet seem to get angry whenever anyone who isn't them or his family touches the subject of him. Emotionally, I can understand that, but logically...?
yea surely they must realise that if they worked with a respected biographer to get a decent book out.. all the published crap would fall by the wayside. Maybe the family just don't want anything written at all and the band are just respecting that.

There are some excellent biographies on other artists/ bands out there which i'm sure many of FD members have read. The fact that someone has written a book is not necessarily just a cash in...Authors deserve to make a living from their work aswell.

I've said this before but what made me laugh was that people have been clamouring for an update to Everything and now books are coming out people are automatically dismissing them before they're even published...