Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 15-07-2012, 14:11
Builder of routine

Location: The Wirral (Been saying it wrong, didn't realise there was a THE )
Do You Think The Band Know About The Illuminati?

Do you think the Manics believe the evidence of the Illuminati?
I know that word has been used for several groups that the mainstream doesn't talk about, and people in public can't seem to pin down on one thing. But if it's been around and unreported for as long as, then surely in their career they must have come across this?

Anti-Illuminati people always talk down the conspiracy types as a deluded minority. But this "Minority" is accusing both left and right political parties as being controlled by the same and this IS having an effect on voting turnout.*

Maybe not the single cause, but it's a significant belief that's growing. No matter how much you scream at them that they are deluded, it still goes on.

For example, can anyone post a photo of Sean wearing an Aleister Crowley EDIT: T-SHIRT? Crowley is said to have had massive connections.
There are You Tube videos of this and as well as sites like this http://secretarcana.com/influentialf...nd-his-legacy/

Now, for some reason Freemasonry is also involved and tainted, and many bands and acts these days use Freemasonry imagery, such as chequered floors in their videos (Hello Florence And The Machine!) and take publicity photos of the band covering their right eye, representing the Eye of Horus (Hello Lady Gaga! Jay Z! And Coldplay!) Look out for future stars of pop and showbiz in pictures holding a hand over their eye!

If the band are as clued in as they say they are, they must be aware of what's going on. Maybe in 2002 they were laughingly dismissive of such stuff. But 10 years later and it seems to be more in our faces, so Nicky must have noticed.

Or do you think the band know what's going on, but are staying quiet and letting Muse take all the conspiracy heat?

*=But this isn't a BNP support! BNP and UKIP are Freemason controlled!

P.S. And before you start with "Well it was the video director picked the chequered floor for Florence!", OK, but the Eye Of Horus thing is a bit of a give away?

Last edited by Son of Stopped; 15-07-2012 at 14:52.
Old 15-07-2012, 14:50
Winterlover

Nicky is fully illuminated already.
Old 15-07-2012, 15:06
Doors slowly closing

by posting of the Illuminati and their connections to the Manics here you have put all our lives in danger.
blog
Old 15-07-2012, 15:37
Stretched out in the sun

Yes, they know. They also helped to fake the moon landings.
Old 15-07-2012, 16:02
Doors slowly closing

If you play a certain part of a certain b-side backwards and boost the treble controls slightly you can just make out a voice (I think it's Sean) saying:

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

| PorcoTunes: SC=fdporco YT=PorcoForever |
---“...but the pigs are getting into our garden, and just digging holes, looking for truffles or something…"---
Old 15-07-2012, 16:20
A self-made vacuum

When did I get into the Muse forum?
Beware!
Old 15-07-2012, 16:24
Builder of routine

Location: The Wirral (Been saying it wrong, didn't realise there was a THE )
I think Sean knows shit loads about this, and the reason he's a licensed gun owner is he is at least prepared for the collapse of society and the implementation of a scientific dictatorship that spends it's wealth on wars while imposing extreme austerity on the population which it propagandises as it slowly kills off to a more controllable level.
(The insane thing is Freemasonry wasn't actually connected to the Illuminati at first, but they have been reported to have moved closer over the past few decades)

I reckon Sean has known about this and would love to have the chequered floors and compass on the Manics album covers and videos. But Sean knows he can't get past Nicky, who still resists and doesn't go for it.
Any lesser people would have split from the band, but Sean bonded by blood tolerates Nicky, knowing full well he is standing in the way of the Manics reaching consistent Coldplay levels of fame.

Maybe Richey left because he knew after THB he'd have to face the Illuminati?

EDIT: No, actually I take that back. It's not funny. Sorry. Nothing of the sort.

Don't forget, stuff like the Bilderberg Group (another connected) meetings with people from industry, defence and people who become Presidents and Prime Ministers) meetings only became public in the 1990's. They've been having meetings for years. (2012 saw a Bilderberg meeting in which some of the mainstays like Denis Healy, Henry Kissinger and Ken Clarke didn't attend. However, that "new" Tory Nicholas Boles was there. Watch his career with interest...)
So there is stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
by posting of the Illuminati and their connections to the Manics here you have put all our lives in danger.
Now it's in danger!
Old 15-07-2012, 16:33
Winterlover

Not sure, but we do know about the band.
Old 15-07-2012, 16:59
Doors slowly closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
Not sure, but we do know about the band.
or do we? perhaps those on the outside see the Manics as the illuminati and us fans are disciples or something.

this kind of makes sense. when we displease our masters they punish us by doing things like recording and releasing Autumnsong.
blog
Old 15-07-2012, 17:19
I live to fall asleep

Location: Alone in a godless universe and out of shake 'n vac
Yes, the band know about the illuminati. They also know the location of the lost city of Atlantis, William Shakespeare's true identity and what happened to Building Seven

Quote:
life is excellent if you just fuck each other whilst doing loads of coke.
Old 15-07-2012, 17:22
Winterlover

Eh?
Old 15-07-2012, 17:27
Hold me she said, Love me to Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Stopped View Post
For example, can anyone post a photo of Sean wearing an Aleister Crowley EDIT: T-SHIRT? Crowley is said to have had massive connections.

It certainly is possible to be interested in Crowley without being part of a New World Order conspiracy. Just learned about how ridiculous the Illuminati conspiracy stuff was in political science last week (largely rooted in medieval period stone / "free" masons who were in part the origin of the middle class and bridged the gap between poor and the elite, and later elite class distrust and suspicion and tenuous links between a vast variety of organizations and people)...

Last edited by MarilynRoxie; 15-07-2012 at 17:32.
Old 15-07-2012, 17:28
A self-made vacuum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermintrude the Cow View Post
Yes, the band know about the illuminati. They also know the location of the lost city of Atlantis, William Shakespeare's true identity and what happened to Building Seven
And the secrets behind the Bermuda triangle
Beware!
Old 15-07-2012, 17:35
I live to fall asleep

Location: Alone in a godless universe and out of shake 'n vac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Stopped View Post
The only reason I'd have a problem with Sean wearing a T-Shirt with Crowely on it is because Crowely was a notorious racist, believer in the blood libel of the Jews and one of his books (Magic Without Tears, I think) contained a chapter called something along the lines of "Jews, N*ggers, Monsters."

His alleged connection with the alleged Illuminati was the least of his flaws.

Quote:
life is excellent if you just fuck each other whilst doing loads of coke.
Old 15-07-2012, 17:38
Administrator

Nicky is a lizard man.