Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 25-04-2014, 08:22
I live to fall asleep

Two albums in 12 months-what a stupid idea- should have stayed in bed-hide under the sheets with the radio on

Seeled myself in-laminated all of my skin-cellotaped my world in bits-I wish x x
Old 25-04-2014, 08:32
Doors slowly closing

Oops, album name typo! It's actually FurChairology, all the songs are about upholstery. xx

It seems the internet fans are on to us, 'project popcorn' (full THB & JFPL gigs) will have to be cancelled. xx

Going to the cinema later. Don't care what films are on I just need some inspiration from the concession stand xx

Cinema was rubbish, all they had was hot dogs and soft drinks. What kind of cinema only has hot dogs and soft drinks?!

Sean is going to buy another popcorn maker, this one has wifi - I hate it already.

| PorcoTunes: SC=fdporco YT=PorcoForever |
---“...but the pigs are getting into our garden, and just digging holes, looking for truffles or something…"---
Old 18-09-2021, 13:38
A self-made vacuum

To show no hard feelings towards Steps after chart battle-will be inviting them to support us on the tour- gonna shunt @robinturner off DJ duties

Last edited by deadmartyr; 18-09-2021 at 13:42.