Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 02-01-2015, 13:39
A self-made vacuum

Wanted / Trade II

I couldn't find the original wanted topic so I thought I would start a new one.

WANTED
Truth Cassette (white version)
Louder Than War VHS
Louder Than War VCD
Sleepflower Promo CD
Faster/PCP Promo CD
Everlasting Dutch CD 2
Any Promo Cassettes
Most import Cassettes
GT Picture CD
PFAYM Single Promo
Europa Promo
WMTTB Promo
Any Minidiscs
Further Away Japanese CD
Misc imports/promo
GT Napkin/Tissue

No doubt a ton of other things...

To Trade:
Everything Live (VHS with Postcards)
Little Baby Nothing (CD - Re-issue)
Suicide is Painless (CD)
From Despair To Where (CD)
Masses Against The Classes (CD)
So Why So Sad (4 track Euro CD with YSTSFMH Live)
EMG (Album - Cassette from Turkey)

Last edited by Nobody; 04-09-2015 at 17:30.
Old 02-01-2015, 13:57
Knowlede Is Power

Wanted

Early promo material i.e flyers, posters etc.
US Stay Beautiful cassette (same artwork as the CD single)
Louder Than War on all formats
National Treasures Vinyl
God Save The Manics CD
Lipstick Traces Vinyl
Feminine is Beautiful Vinyl
The Holy Bible CD (Picture disc)
Generation Terrorists CD (Picture disc)
One of the early compacts (not the one in the NT Box)

Merch from any of the tours is also wanted - braindead motherfuckers shirt and the salad/chips one (which I'm finding impossible to find if I may add) and anything else I can get my hands on.

I am looking for various foreign releases including Japanese versions but they're not particularly on my list until I've completed every UK release on every format unless they're something special

Nobody: - KYE cassette is quite cheap on Amazon I believe and in okay condition.

Fall in love, fall in love with me,nail a crucifix onto your soul.

(don't be shy)

Last edited by gracie; 09-01-2015 at 18:29. Reason: Click 'my little empire' for my collection. I update every time I purchase something :D
Old 09-01-2015, 09:08
An imitation of dignity

Looking for a few items for my collection if anyone is able to help could they pm me.
Wanted
Motorcycle Emptiness German 4 track cd release from 2002
Gold Against The Soul 2009 Japan Anniversary Edition
Generation Terrorists CD 3 from boxset (mine is cracked)
Rewind The Film (Japan Deluxe Edition)
Don't have anything to trade but willing to buy if price I reasonable.
Glasgow S.E.C.C, 12.12.1998. T In The Park Festival, Kinross, 11.07.1999. Glasgow Barrowlands, Scotland, 02.04.2001. Glasgow Barrowlands, Scotland, 03.04.2001. Radio 1 One Big Sunday, Irvine Beach, 15.07.2001. Glasgow S.E.C.C, 04.12.2002. Glasgow S.E.C.C., 12.01.2005. Edinburgh Corn Exchange, 15.04.2005. Glasgow Garage, (JDB) 06.10.2006. Glasgow Barrowlands, 14.05.2007. Edinburgh Corn Exchange, 03.12. 2007. Glasgow Barrowlands, 25.05.2009. Glasgow O2 Academy, 29.09.2010. Glasgow Barrowlands 29/09/2013. Glasgow Barrowlands, 08/12/2014. Edinburgh Usher Hall, 30/05/2015.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:09
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by withdraw/retreat View Post
Looking for a few items for my collection if anyone is able to help could they pm me.
Wanted
Motorcycle Emptiness German 4 track cd release from 2002
Don't know if you knew but there are two versions of that, one with Forever Delayed and one with Faster (acoustic). Found latter harder to find but got it a few years ago for about £8 on the Singaporean eBay site, funny where these rarities turn up sometimes...

Be a while before I can afford anything but eh maybe it'll be a while before anyone replies... And I love lists.

Wanted:

Feminine Is Beautiful 7"
Generation Terrorists 2cd (Theme From MASH bonus disc)
Generation Terrorists Spanish cd
Motorcycle Emptiness Spanish 12" (not picture disc)
Gold Against The Soul Spanish cd / LP (mine's a bit battered)
You Stole The Sun From My Heart Canadian promo picture disc
The Great Western LP
The Shining Path promo cd
Journal For Plague Lovers Japanese deluxe cd
Journal For Plague Lovers US LP
Postcards From A Young Man Japanese cd
Rewind The Film Japanese standard/deluxe cd
Futurology promo cd
Futurology Japanese standard/deluxe cd

They're the obvious gaps, anyway..

Any Hit Factory cds except either edit of Roses In The Hospital or Little Baby Nothing and any Hit Factory cassettes at all would be nice.

Promo shop displays, most L/XL tour t-shirts or mugs could be of interest too..

Last edited by sculptureofabloke; 09-01-2015 at 10:16.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:18
Administrator

The only things I want atm, ha.

Suicide Alley (original)
Feminine is Beautiful
UK Channel Boredom
New Art Riot white label promo
Old 09-01-2015, 12:01
Born to end

I would quite like the Japanese version of Know You Enemy
Old 09-01-2015, 12:15
Knowlede Is Power

Looking for This is the Day promo...for the right price. Love the cover and the song to be honest.

Was watching one on eBay but they wanted waaaay more than it's worth so nope! (checked discogs highest and medium selling prices, is it accurate?)

Fall in love, fall in love with me,nail a crucifix onto your soul.

(don't be shy)
Old 09-01-2015, 13:14
A self-made vacuum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptureofabloke View Post
Generation Terrorists 2cd (Theme From MASH bonus disc)
I've seen this edition in That's Entertainment in the past (years ago). Basically it was just the regular edition with a sticker saying it comes with the free MASH CD. No extra CD with it though, which I assume came in a separate case.
Old 09-01-2015, 23:49
Born to end

Graciemanics - I have one going spare, will pm you
Wembley Arena - Dec 16 '98 * V99 - Aug 21 '99 * Brixton Academy - Mar 31 '01 * Reading Festival - Aug 25 '01 * Cambridge Corn Exchange - Apr 12 '05 * Cambridge Corn Exchange - May 8 '07 * Brixton Academy - Dec 12 '07 * Camden Roundhouse - May 29 '09 * Cambridge Corn Exchange - Nov 1 '10 * O2 Arena - Dec 17 '11 * Shepherds Bush Empire - Sep 24 '13 * Brixton Academy - April 11 '14 * Camden Roundhouse - Dec 17 '14 * Royal Albert Hall - May 17 '16 * Wembley Arena - May 4 '18 * Cambridge Corn Exchange - May 14 '19 * Jersey Electric Festival - Sep 18 '21 * Cambridge Corn Exchange - Oct 11 '21*
Old 10-01-2015, 00:54
Desire on its knees

Location: Back home at the Edge of the Earth AKA Deepest Darkest East Devon
Have been trying to locate the Manics version of the Vision Blurred song written by the Horrors, I know that I had it on my hard drive, but it was obviously lost the last time my desktop died. I'm also sure I had it on a CDR, but I have looked high & low for it and cannot find it anywhere.
Maybe some kind person could help me? I'm willing to trade something if necessary, I have almost all (commercially unavailable!) songs I would be willing to trade.
Thanks.
24/6/94 - Glastonbury Festival, 20/12/94 - London Apollo,21/10/96 - Exeter University, 19/12/98 - Exeter Westpoint Arena, 31/12/99-1/1/00 - Manic Millennium, 27/03/01 - Manchester Apollo, 28/03/01 - Manchester Apollo, 25/8/01 - Reading Festival, 14/12/02 - Plymouth Pavillions, 15/12/02 - Cardiff International Arena, 16/12/02 - Cardiff International Arena, 4/12/04 - Brighton Centre, 10/12/04 - Plymouth Pavillions, 11/01/05 - Cardiff International Arena, 22/01/05 - Cardiff Millennium Stadium (Tsunami Benefit Gig), 11/5/07 - Cardiff University, 12/5/07 - Cardiff University, 3/6/07 - Truro Hall for Cornwall, 21/8/08 - Newport Centre, 01/6/09 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall, 22/10/10 - Bournemouth Academy.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:22
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
I've seen this edition in That's Entertainment in the past (years ago). Basically it was just the regular edition with a sticker saying it comes with the free MASH CD. No extra CD with it though, which I assume came in a separate case.
It's up on http://www.theloveof.tk under the number 471060 6, seen it crop up on eBay a couple of times and seems it is in one case although just standard 471060 2 Generation Terrorists disc and the promo of MASH.

Eh people sometimes botch these things up. The first Gold Against The Soul gold cd I picked up came in the standard case, the horror. I can't believe how often both CDs of Little Baby Nothing, Revol, She Is Suffering and the Dutch Everlasting turn up in one case, did the savages just throw away the other cases?
Old 10-01-2015, 09:54
A self-made vacuum

Wanted:

Lifeblood vinyl (in my dreams!)

God Save The Manics EP

That's all really.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:26
A self-made vacuum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptureofabloke View Post
It's up on http://www.theloveof.tk under the number 471060 6, seen it crop up on eBay a couple of times and seems it is in one case although just standard 471060 2 Generation Terrorists disc and the promo of MASH.

Eh people sometimes botch these things up. The first Gold Against The Soul gold cd I picked up came in the standard case, the horror. I can't believe how often both CDs of Little Baby Nothing, Revol, She Is Suffering and the Dutch Everlasting turn up in one case, did the savages just throw away the other cases?
I have a promo CD of MASH which looks like the one that was given anyway. I think they were in separate cases and thus they gone their separate ways when people put them up on ebay or where-ever. Kind of wish I got one of those GTs when I saw them (there was more then one from what i remember) even though I would have been buying it just for the sticker! Of course it could have been a case of the company switching around the best looking elements to make a more sellable product. Which is how we get the picture discs in the regular cases.

There was also a cassette version which popped up on ebay a while back. Basically an extra cassette in a plain case shrink wrapped to the album.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:21
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
I have a promo CD of MASH which looks like the one that was given anyway. I think they were in separate cases and thus they gone their separate ways when people put them up on ebay or where-ever. Kind of wish I got one of those GTs when I saw them (there was more then one from what i remember) even though I would have been buying it just for the sticker! Of course it could have been a case of the company switching around the best looking elements to make a more sellable product. Which is how we get the picture discs in the regular cases.

There was also a cassette version which popped up on ebay a while back. Basically an extra cassette in a plain case shrink wrapped to the album.
The "MASH" promo definitely came in its own slimline case with no sleeve. I have one. It was given to me by a record-shop manager when it came out, since he knew I already had bought the GT CD prior to the MASH promo being added to the package. Consequently, I don't have the stickered version of GT.
Old 11-01-2015, 20:34
Desire on its knees

Location: Back home at the Edge of the Earth AKA Deepest Darkest East Devon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide_Riot_Junk View Post
Have been trying to locate the Manics version of the Vision Blurred song written by the Horrors, I know that I had it on my hard drive, but it was obviously lost the last time my desktop died. I'm also sure I had it on a CDR, but I have looked high & low for it and cannot find it anywhere.
Maybe some kind person could help me? I'm willing to trade something if necessary, I have almost all (commercially unavailable!) songs I would be willing to trade.
Thanks.
Anyone able to help me with this?
Would love to get 'Vision Blurred' back on my iPod. Like I say, I'm willing to trade, if necessary.
Just PM me and I'll give you my email...
Thanks again!
24/6/94 - Glastonbury Festival, 20/12/94 - London Apollo,21/10/96 - Exeter University, 19/12/98 - Exeter Westpoint Arena, 31/12/99-1/1/00 - Manic Millennium, 27/03/01 - Manchester Apollo, 28/03/01 - Manchester Apollo, 25/8/01 - Reading Festival, 14/12/02 - Plymouth Pavillions, 15/12/02 - Cardiff International Arena, 16/12/02 - Cardiff International Arena, 4/12/04 - Brighton Centre, 10/12/04 - Plymouth Pavillions, 11/01/05 - Cardiff International Arena, 22/01/05 - Cardiff Millennium Stadium (Tsunami Benefit Gig), 11/5/07 - Cardiff University, 12/5/07 - Cardiff University, 3/6/07 - Truro Hall for Cornwall, 21/8/08 - Newport Centre, 01/6/09 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall, 22/10/10 - Bournemouth Academy.