Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 25-05-2010, 23:16
An imitation of dignity

Manics fans wanted for online radio show

Every Sunday (and repeated Wednesday) night i broadcast my show THREE HOURS WITH MR SCOTT on UKHD Radio, and as of this week i will be introducing new half hour feature called Fans Takeover, and the first group of fans i have chose to invite onto the show will fellow fans of my favorite group on the planet, the mighty Manics..... after all i do play them on EVERY show anyway, making them the only band who you're GUARANTEED to hear at some point in every show, in fact my programme wouldn't be the same without them... (check my tracklistings archive on my website)

To get involved in the show, email me at mrbpscott@live.com, with your favorite memory of the Manics, along with the track you would most like to hear played. If you have Skype we can arrange to have you invited onto the show to chat about the group with me. Also during the show you'll hear a few tracks that inspired the Manics, and at the end of the feature you'll hear the winning track (which doesn't always mean the most popular track)

Again that email address is mrbpscott@live.com
All entries in by this Sunday (30th May)
for more info on my show

http://mrscott.moonfruit.com

look forward to hearing from you all.... and i want some interesting suggestions!

www.myspace.com/nomanifestoband