Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 13-11-2015, 18:13
I am purity, they call me perverted

I have just seen one seating chart (on the ticketmaster "get me in" site) that shows most of the lower tier (with the exception of a few sections: EL 4, 5 and 6, and WL 5, 6 and 7) as being part of the "Gen Admission/Standing" tickets for the floor.

Does anyone know if this is accurate? Is most of the lower tier going to be first come first seat? I got to the game super late this morning and the lower tier had sold out on the primary sites. Still weighing up whether we can actually make it (coming from the US and the gig is a week to the day after our wedding) ... the wife (to-be) is up for it if we can sit and have a reasonably decent view ... so I avoided the standing tickets. If some of that lower bowl is Gen Adm .. might just swing it
Manchester Nynex-May97; Manchester M.E.N-Dec98; Glastonbury-Jun99; Manic Millennium-Cardiff -99/2000; Manchester Apollo-Mar27 01; Manchester Apollo-Mar28 01; LLandudno Conf Ctr-Aug 01; Leeds Fest-Aug01; V2002 Staffs-Aug02; Manchester Move Fest-Jul03; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May09; Seattle Neumo's-Sept09; Vancouver Commodore-Sept09; New York Webster Hall-Oct09; Boston Paradise-Oct09; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May11; London O2 Arena-Dec11; London Brixton Academy-Apr11th 14; London Brixton Academy-Apr12th 14; Dublin Olympia-Dec14; New York Webster Hall-Apr15; Boston Sinclair-Apr15; Chicago Metro-Apr15; Los Angeles Fonda-May15; Liverpool Echo-May16; Birmingham Genting-May16; Llangollen Llanfest - July17; Birmingham Arena-April18; Manchester Arena-April18; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May18
Old 13-11-2015, 19:50
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi A View Post
The promoters (SJM) decided they wanted to make this event print at home.

PLEASE BE AWARE

The link in your emails will not work till closer to the event. Probably a month. To try and stop cretins from printing off a tonne of tickets and selling them.
Well this is strange because just after I booked this morning, I viewed my order in my account and clicked the link to download the tickets and they appeared and I printed them off. I've gone back in now and it tells me to come back later. Just a glitch this morning I presume? I'll see if the tickets I get eventually are the same as the ones I printed this morning.

Last edited by Abstract Unknown Girl; 13-11-2015 at 19:53.
Old 16-11-2015, 16:58
Freed from the century

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstract Unknown Girl View Post
Well this is strange because just after I booked this morning, I viewed my order in my account and clicked the link to download the tickets and they appeared and I printed them off. I've gone back in now and it tells me to come back later. Just a glitch this morning I presume? I'll see if the tickets I get eventually are the same as the ones I printed this morning.
That will have been a glitch. Makre sure you print out new ones when the link goes live to ensure the barcode on it is correct.
Old 16-11-2015, 16:59
Freed from the century

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takk View Post
Well they have different allocations, I assume, so presumably means some companies have tickets left?
Exactly right.

Want a job?
Old 16-11-2015, 17:00
Freed from the century

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasalScarecrow View Post
As far as I'm aware the correct e-ticket templates will be designed and distributed nearer the time. The best thing to is take the most recent one, just in case they're scanning the barcodes and the previous version has a voided barcode.
10/10.
Old 16-11-2015, 17:42
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
That will have been a glitch. Makre sure you print out new ones when the link goes live to ensure the barcode on it is correct.
Thanks, I figured as much. I'll make sure to discard the ones I've got and use the new ones when they arrive.
Old 08-12-2015, 23:57
Hold me she said, Love me to Death

Quote:
Hey guys,

https://www.gigantic.com/manic-street-preachers-tickets

I know exactly how it feels to define yourself first and foremost as a Manics fan but there's no guarentee you're going to get a ticket before some dickhead tout buys them all.

I work for Gigantic which is a smaller ticket site that See Tickets (gigsandtours) and Ticketmaster. But we sell for all the same stuff.

Last week Stone Roses went on sale and both the aforementioned sites crashed due to demand whilst ours was working fine. Also, even though we had less tickets to sell, we still had them on sale when other sites had sold out.

I get no money for doing this, just want to see proper manics fans get their tickets. So it's well worth creating an account now so you're ready for when they go on sale at 09:00 tomorrow.

Good luck, and I'll see you on the front row x
Presume this is the same for Friday as well?

Stand back, I have political powers!
Old 09-12-2015, 13:32
Freed from the century

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine Builder View Post
Presume this is the same for Friday as well?
Gigantic won't be selling any for the rest of the tour. Make sure you're signed up to See Tickets (gigsandtours) before Friday. And log into your account before 09:30 when they go on sale x
Old 11-12-2015, 08:38
Doors slowly closing

Slightly cheaper if you get from ticketmaster and use topcashback, I find
V2002 • Move 2003 • V2006 • KoKo 2006 • Culture Show 2007 • Album Chart Show 2007 • XFM 2007 • V2007 • Glastonbury 2007 • Astoria 2007 • London Brixton 2007 • NME Awards 2008 • NME Big Gig 2008 • Forever Heavenly 2008 • Roundhouse 2009 • Forum 2009 • Concert for Care 2009 • XFM Winter Wonderland 2010 • Brixton Academy 2011 • Blackwood Miners Institute 2011 • Roundhouse 2011 • O2 2011 • Rough Trade East 2012 • Shepherds Bush 2013 • Brixton 2014 • Glastonbury 2014 • Rough Trade East 2014 • Acoustic Guitar Show 2014 • London Roundhouse 2014 • Cardiff Castle 2015 • London On Blackheath 2015 • London Royal Albert Hall 2016 • Swansea Liberty Stadium 2016 • Wembley Arena 2018 • Shepherds Bush 2019 • Kingston Pryzm 2021 x2 • Wembley Arena 2021 • Glastonbury 2023 • Alexandra Palace 2024 (40)