Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 14-12-2009, 21:41
Under neon loneliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
i guess it depends how much you smoke a day..someone on 20 a day stopping suddenly i wouldnt think would work..the craving would be huge
I smoked nearly thirty a day and gave up instantly after seeing my father have a heart attack. I did crack a few times and have the occasional cigarette a few months later but that didn't happen often. I only miss smoking when i see it in films or on tv.
Old 15-12-2009, 00:38
A self-made vacuum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gutless Wonder View Post
No harm in kindly persuading them to think about it at least! Think of the number of guitars you could buy James if you cut down a bit!
HA! Can trust you to always lighten the mood.

In the way he states that not doing anything musically gets him bored, we should remind him of how he risks culling his voice too early.
Old 22-12-2009, 16:49
I am purity, they call me perverted

I was watching this video on YouTube just now, and felt a need to share this image that popped up on the screen in this thread:

Old 23-12-2009, 00:34
Born to end

It is a hard habit to break. You have to be psychologically ready to do it, that's the biggest thing. You have to not want to smoke anymore plain and simple. I mentally prepared myself for months before I quit. I didn't set a quit date though, I just woke up one morning and that was it. I didn't want one. I had enough.