Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2015, 19:00
Born to end

Looking back at their 2010 US tour setlists, it seems they only played 20-21 songs a night. We got 20 last night. The Holy Bible sounded incredible - there was a real energy in the room. Small Black Flowers was a real treat - it sounded incredible. And then they came back and played a few hits and ended, as always, with ADFL. They didn't stick around to meet fans this time unlike the 2010 tour, but that is what it is...most bands don't, so I don't really care.

It was really just awesome seeing them live again, and hearing that album in full was an experience I'll never forget. I didn't buy any merch because I was frankly shocked at how much they were selling it for - 35 bucks for a t-shirt?! But for those that did, they definitely had some cool shirts and posters/etc. I wish I could get to another show, but that's not gonna happen this time. Hopefully it won't be another 5 years before they come back!