Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 10-03-2016, 11:08
I am purity, they call me perverted

National Treasures Vinyl Album on Manics Store - New?

Whilst ordering the Everything Must Go 20th Signed Edition from the new Manics Store, I found this while browsing the other pages:

http://store.manicstreetpreachers.co...lete-singles-1

I've never come across a vinyl copy of the full collection before, and previously bought the Q Magazine "National Treasures: The Selected Singles" release. Does anyone have any more information on this, as it's not even listed on Discogs?

Also, for the CD version, they have "Rock N Roll Genius" listed as an extra track on disc 2 - is this a new version of the release, or was that track included on the Japanese edition? I remember HMV had an exclusive version of the album which had an extra single disc with the track as a b-side for This Is The Day, and I think it was also included in the big boxed set they released around that time too.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:26
Doors slowly closing

Haven't heard of this before but it would need to be a quadruple vinyl (triple at a push) so the £18.99 price tag doesn't seem right.
Old 10-03-2016, 13:16
An imitation of dignity

Looks like it's a mistake because the link says deluxe CD + DVD now and it doesn't appear in the vinyl section on the store. The tracklisting for the single CD version is a copy and paste from the Wikipedia article, so I doubt it's a new version with Rock 'n' Roll Genius included.