Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 17-01-2009, 22:10
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enola Bradfield View Post
I've already saved a few and posted them on Just James
You are a legend! Thank you!
"Former glam-punk rocker James Dean Bradfield now looks like your friendly, slightly rumpled Welsh uncle who always brings you chocolate when he visits. That's not a bad thing." - Allister Thompson aka The Gateless Gate (Canadian musician)
Old 17-01-2009, 22:20
Footprint of history

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gutless Wonder View Post
Was thinking that myself! Also, slightly off topic, reading this confirmed to me that Mylene isn't the money grabber that some have tried to make out. (In relation to an old deleted thread of mine - not going further into that one!)
I assumed she came from a wealthy family anyhow, also she has had Senior jobs at the companies she has worked for so she probably earns more than James!!
Old 18-01-2009, 09:14
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesue View Post
I assumed she came from a wealthy family anyhow, also she has had Senior jobs at the companies she has worked for so she probably earns more than James!!
And she was the one that took HIM to buy a coat! I think the fact that she bought that painting for him was very thoughtful of her.

Sir Kyffin Williams comes across as lovely as well! Gonna check out his paintings now, I probably know some without even knowing it!
"Former glam-punk rocker James Dean Bradfield now looks like your friendly, slightly rumpled Welsh uncle who always brings you chocolate when he visits. That's not a bad thing." - Allister Thompson aka The Gateless Gate (Canadian musician)
Old 20-01-2009, 16:53
I am purity, they call me perverted

Cool. Cheers for 'upping' that.
Old 20-01-2009, 19:33
Bored out of my mind

Glad James got the chance to meet him before he died. Anyone know the date Sir Kyffin sadly passed away? I forgot to check the date on the article.
Old 20-01-2009, 20:21
Administrator

Quote:
And she was the one that took HIM to buy a coat! I think the fact that she bought that painting for him was very thoughtful of her.
She's his wife! I don't know why that should come as a surprise...
Old 20-01-2009, 21:06
Winterlover

Quote:
Glad James got the chance to meet him before he died. Anyone know the date Sir Kyffin sadly passed away? I forgot to check the date on the article.
1 September 2006
Old 20-01-2009, 21:38
Builder of routine

Ain't Newport where James was born?
Old 20-01-2009, 22:38
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richian View Post
Ain't Newport where James was born?
No, Pontypool in Torfaen. (I think it is classed under Torfaen these days. Might be wrong though!)
Old 20-01-2009, 22:42
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takk View Post
She's his wife! I don't know why that should come as a surprise...
It doesn't suprise me, we all know what men are like! Just pointing out the fact that if she was a gold digger wouldn't she have been expecting him to buy her a coat instead? Those who were sniping a while back have been proved wrong methinks! I promise to leave it alone now, don't wanna get into trouble!
Old 22-01-2009, 14:03
Under neon loneliness

Mylene has held senior positions at places like Momentum film distribution and at Channel 4 to name two so she's hardly some Colleen style Wag.

Last edited by mafiamonroe; 22-01-2009 at 16:20.
Old 22-01-2009, 21:13
Footprint of history

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiamonroe View Post
Mylene has held senior positions at places like Momentum film distribution and at Channel 4 to name two so she's hardly some Colleen style Wag.

well she was Chief Marketing Manager at Channel 4 but a lot of them were forced to resign when the Jade Goody Celeb Brother thing occued so don't know if she was part of that
Old 22-01-2009, 22:29
Bored out of my mind

Those posts from said thread just came across as typical office based bitching to me. She probably had to drag someone into the office at some point and it's daggers at dawn sort of thing. Goes on all the time. I have no worries at all that she is a lovely person. I trust James' judgement!
Old 27-01-2009, 23:27
Builder of routine

I remember *said thread* Bloody horrible it was ..though not your fault gutless! I'm of the opinion that if James married her then she's great and untill the man himself says otherwise i'm not going to believe any internet nonsense..

Still jealous mind..... but respectfully so!
Old 28-01-2009, 08:12
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
I remember *said thread* Bloody horrible it was ..though not your fault gutless! I'm of the opinion that if James married her then she's great and untill the man himself says otherwise i'm not going to believe any internet nonsense..

Still jealous mind..... but respectfully so!
I know! I'd only asked an innocent question about where she was from or something as well!
Yes, me jealous as well but I wish them all the continued happiness in the world!