Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-06-2010, 23:37
Stretched out in the sun

Manics on Uncyclopedia

Uncyclopedia is a great spoof of Wikipedia. Sometimes it's hillarious, but other times it's just lazy and badly written. This was the case with the Manics article on there - it was just shit and written as though a 10 year old had done it. It kept switching between first person and third person narrative, which stops it looking like it's supposed to be serious - which is what would make it funny! I've gone over and started the article from scratch (anyone can edit it) but I've run out of ideas. If anyone else feels up to the challenge, I've made a start so hopefully that will help:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/M...reet_Preachers

I've included stuff from our Made Up Manics Facts thread, but what I've written so far is okay but not hillarious really. I'm much happier with the article me and my brother wrote for Queen (the band). Had to remove something from it recenly because someone added loads of paedophile jokes to it, but it's back in good form now. Check that out if you have chance

Last edited by Mr Richey; 25-06-2010 at 01:34.