Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 05-06-2015, 23:02
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosteen View Post
Cheapest one on discogs is about £20 including postage, treat yourself!
http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/238014106
SHUT UP
Old 05-06-2015, 23:08
An imitation of dignity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deets View Post
SHUT UP
The US mix, not the original picture disc! They're about £70
Old 06-06-2015, 00:28
I am purity, they call me perverted

US mix is currently about £15 on Amazon.

Manchester - 14/10/2010
London - National Treasures - 17/12/2011
Manchester - 01/04/2014
Manchester - The Holy Bible - 10/12/2014
Old 06-06-2015, 08:44
Builder of routine

Don't forget to factor in a possible customs charge
Old 09-06-2015, 12:14
Born to end

Am I the only one who cannot bring herself to sign up for the mailing list after glancing at Sony's privacy (or lack of) terms?

I'm really not a tin foil hat wearing type, but they flat out say they're gonna sell the shit out of your info.
Old 09-06-2015, 12:32
Freed from the century

I'm no longer signed up to the mailing list as far as I know - haven't received anything from it for ages, anyway.

I was for years and years though.
Old 09-06-2015, 14:28

Amazon.com, for US orders, also have THB20 RSD US mix picture disc ... People on the market place are selling it for as little as $22 ($21.79 exactly before shipping), which is what .. currently about 15-16GBP? Plus no customs issue then either, if you buy from a market place seller in the US.

I guess (perhaps foolishly) was hoping for something slightly more (I don't really know what haha) from MyPlay when they sent out that teaser email. Hopefully some folks who weren't able to grab some of the signed stuff the first time out, get what they want .. and MyPlay reliably deliver it .. they're SHOCKING.
Manchester Nynex-May97; Manchester M.E.N-Dec98; Glastonbury-Jun99; Manic Millennium-Cardiff -99/2000; Manchester Apollo-Mar27 01; Manchester Apollo-Mar28 01; LLandudno Conf Ctr-Aug 01; Leeds Fest-Aug01; V2002 Staffs-Aug02; Manchester Move Fest-Jul03; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May09; Seattle Neumo's-Sept09; Vancouver Commodore-Sept09; New York Webster Hall-Oct09; Boston Paradise-Oct09; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May11; London O2 Arena-Dec11; London Brixton Academy-Apr11th 14; London Brixton Academy-Apr12th 14; Dublin Olympia-Dec14; New York Webster Hall-Apr15; Boston Sinclair-Apr15; Chicago Metro-Apr15; Los Angeles Fonda-May15; Liverpool Echo-May16; Birmingham Genting-May16; Llangollen Llanfest - July17; Birmingham Arena-April18; Manchester Arena-April18; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May18
Old 09-06-2015, 16:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberfan View Post
Amazon.com, for US orders, also have THB20 RSD US mix picture disc ... People on the market place are selling it for as little as $22 ($21.79 exactly before shipping), which is what .. currently about 15-16GBP? Plus no customs issue then either, if you buy from a market place seller in the US.

I guess (perhaps foolishly) was hoping for something slightly more (I don't really know what haha) from MyPlay when they sent out that teaser email. Hopefully some folks who weren't able to grab some of the signed stuff the first time out, get what they want .. and MyPlay reliably deliver it .. they're SHOCKING.
I for one benefited from this offer as I had been on the fence about buying the HB 20 box. Getting a signed copy sealed it for me. Oh and the fact I could actually buy a signed anything from myplay, unlike with futurology where I had to have a friend in Asia purchase for me (I'm in USA).