Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 28-08-2010, 13:09
I am purity, they call me perverted

Hammersmith and (Please don't hit me!)

Hey guys!

I've posted this thread here because it relates to the Hammersmith gig but I am also letting you know about my band (I can hear the groans already)

The Hammersmith gig was amazing, as I have stated before, and it was great to watch the Manics up close and all over the place! lol

If anyone has any questions about the gig or my experience then please post them here.

I have to say I'm still a bit disappointed that they used backing track on the night. Would have been nice to hear the string section fully live.

So...on to the (please don't hit me) part!

I'm in a band named COhOLiC and we are just about to start gigging with our new drummer.
Our first album is called "Blue Volt And The Noise" and will be available shortly.
We have a website (with no songs on it yet) and hope to tour the UK soon.

I have included a hidden section on our site for all you guys where I have uploaded 2 video clips from the Hammersmith gig.

They are not the best quality but gives you my point of view.

The first clip is (Its Not War) Just The End Of Love including the false starts and 8 seconds of Your Love Alone Is Not Enough.

The second clip is of Everything Must Go (the last half of it), The Descent and the false start of Motorcycle Emptiness.

I have also included our new track "Escape Artist" for you to have the first listen. People who like and know us haven't even heard this song yet!
It's about Richey so I thought you guys would be interested in hearing it.
Feel free to look around our website too

If you have any questions or comments about the song then leave them here.

Obviously DO NOT watch the video clips if you are avoiding listening to the new single or "The Descent".

Here's the link - http://www.coholic.co.uk/foreverdelayed

Thanks and I really love this place!