Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 22-06-2017, 23:36
I am purity, they call me perverted

Sad that this site no longer exists, I was wondering if anyone could help, I'm looking for a quote that was mentioned by the manics, it was about architecture and contained the line ' a 360 degree circle of emptiness surrounds us ' - normally I'd use manics.nl to find the quote, but now I don't know where to find the full quote !
Old 23-06-2017, 03:08
Bored of being bored

Little Baby Nothing (Japanese CD single)

We are nothing, no-one. In search of kicks they can never give us. A three hundred and sixty degree circle dome of emptiness surrounds us. We are doomed forever to be addicted to a fatal germ of hatred for ourselves. Our redemption can be nothing but torment and pain. A thin clingly film of uncomfortable sweat covers us. The film covers our ears, our eyes, our mouths, our noses. We cannot move, think, feel. Utterly trapped in the gridlock of theories and concepts, there is no escape. You are a fraud, I am a fraud, you are a failure. I am a failure. You are condemned. I am condemned. Conditioned, controlled and condemned. Your life is just a single grain of sand in a vast desert. Live or die, it doesn't matter. The icy winds that blow carry nothing but hopelessness, worthlessness, pointlessness, misery. The more you just exist, just survive, just are, the more your soul erodes, the more you become an empty shell, a walking corpse. In short, the more you live, the less intelligent you become. Hate your life, love your death. Accept everything. Be used.
--boredom is bliss--Anthony Melder

Source:
http://members.home.nl/gerhardnijenhuis/msp/quotes.htm

Last edited by usagainstyou; 23-06-2017 at 03:11.