Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 19-10-2009, 00:47
Winterlover

Win a copy of Later Live 2 featuring The Manics

I really haven't had alot of entries for this, so I thought I'd post it here. We have five to give away.

Later Live 2, featuring two cds of live Jools Holland performances came out this Monday (12th October 2009). It contains live songs from the likes of Elbow, Hot Chip, MGMT, The Last Shadow Puppets, Radiohead, Morrissey, New York Dolls, Goldfrapp and many many more! To celebrate we've got FIVE copies to give away, so send us your name and email to bill@godisinthetvzine.co.uk by the 25th when the five lucky winners will be plucked from our bulging sack!

Here's the lowdown.
CURRENTLY ON ITS 35THSERIES, BBC2's LATER LIVE…WITH JOOLS HOLLAND remains the unmissable Tuesday night 10pm essential for music fans of all ages backgrounds and tastes. Coupled with its perfectly timed 11.35pm extended version on Friday nights, the show truly exists as the most visible and consistent champion of quality music on the nation's TVs, a fifteen year institution that has become as valued a friend and resource to the artists and musician featured n the show as for the audience themselves.

Like its TV counter-part, ‘Later Live 2… with Jools Holland' the album is unrestricted by the age limits or genre categories, resulting in a joyously diverse eclectic tracklist brought together by one vital requirement, quality song writing and spectacular performances.

Featuring 2CDs of some of the world biggest megoliths of modern music, including Lily Allen, Muse, Radiohead, Adele, Elbow, Paul Weller, Manic Street Preacher, Keane and many more, Later Live 2… with Jools Holland' also embraces the hottest new young acts currently rocking the charts, including Little Boots, MGMT, Hot Chip, Vampire Weekend, Paulo Nutini and Arctic Monkey's Alex Turner and Miles Kane's band The Last Shadow Puppets.

With a mind bending array of genres on display, from Folk- Bon Iver, to Drum n bass- Pendulum, Soul- Al Green, to Punk -New York Dolls to out and out Rock- The Raconteurs, Electro- Friendly Fires, Reggae –Natty and cool Nu Jazz - Melody Gardot, Later Live 2… with Jools Holland' delivers a unique line-up of 5* stellar quality,

Add to the mix the fact that every performance across the 2 CDs exists as an exclusive one- off LIVE performance only to be heard on this album, and Later Live 2… with Jools Holland' stands out as an absolute must have for fans of the featured artists, fans of the show, and fans of thoroughly good music everywhere, regardless of age, gender, background or taste.

Fans will not be disappointed.

CD1

1. Muse - Uprising
2. Elbow - Grounds For Divorce
3. Little Boots - Remedy
4. Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor
5. Keane - Spiralling
6. MGMT - Time To Pretend
7. Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know
8. Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement
9. Nicole Atkins - Maybe Tonight
10. Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
11. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
12. Friendly Fires - Jump In The Pool
13. Radiohead - Bodysnatchers
14. Santigold - L.E.S Artists
15. Adele & Jools - To Make You Feel My Love
16. Manic Street Preachers - Jackie Collins Existential Question Time
17. Pendulum - Granite

CD2

1. Lily Allen - It's Not Fair
2. Paolo Nutini - Candy
3. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
4. Melody Gardot - Sweet Memory
5. Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof
6. Morrissey - Something Is Squeezing My SKull
7. New York Dolls - 'Cause I Sez So
8. Paul Weller - Push It Along
9. Seasick Steve - I Started Out With Nothin' And I Still Got Most Of It Left
10. Jools Holland - I Went By
11. Golden Silvers - True Romance
12. Madness - Forever Young
13. Natty - July
14. Karima Francis - Use Somebody
15. Goldfrapp - Happiness
16. Monkey - Monkey's World
17. The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution

http://www.godisinthetvzine.co.uk/ne...il.php?id=2473
Old 20-10-2009, 22:00
I live to fall asleep

Would love to but my bloody email wont work!!!!!! AHHHHH!