Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 25-04-2014, 06:34
Mr Msppedia

Japan have 2 exclusive tracks

http://amass.jp/38837
Old 25-04-2014, 07:45
Doors slowly closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSPKYE View Post
Japan have 2 exclusive tracks

http://amass.jp/38837
Do we know if the O2 tracks are on the UK version yet or just the Japanese edition? Presumably 'Anti Social Manifesto' and 'Kodawari' are the exclusives you mean? (other than 'Ocean Spray (Live at the O2)' and 'You Love Us (Live at the O2)').

Anyway, thanks, I updated my Live at the O2 list.

| PorcoTunes: SC=fdporco YT=PorcoForever |
---“...but the pigs are getting into our garden, and just digging holes, looking for truffles or something…"---
Old 25-04-2014, 08:37
A self-made vacuum

Location: In a leather bound book of the worlds greatest secrets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porco View Post
Do we know if the O2 tracks are on the UK version yet or just the Japanese edition? Presumably 'Anti Social Manifesto' and 'Kodawari' are the exclusives you mean? (other than 'Ocean Spray (Live at the O2)' and 'You Love Us (Live at the O2)').

Anyway, thanks, I updated my Live at the O2 list.
I struggle with japanese but I'd really love to order that but can't seem to see how and where on that site. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 25-04-2014, 08:55
I am purity, they call me perverted

I did a quick Google Translate of the page and I got:

Quote:
Manic Street Preachers (Manic Street Preachers) new album of "Futurology" is on sale. National board of Dai "Few Charo Biology <futurology>" and the bonus track plan is scheduled June 25. There is also a Deluxe Edition of two pieces, in Japan will be hard cover paper jacket specification of the 2013 announcement of the studio album "Rewind the Film" since. The previous work while was entirely acoustic work, this work is full electric album. The following from the manufacturer-info

In "Rewind ~", as the title suggests, the day of his childhood nostalgic memories and revived Looking back on life for themselves, past and present hometown Wales, such as the theme of town most favorite foreign country to "Tokyo", debut It was the work sentimental you pour out feelings help but faking the "40 Daiotoko" the opportunity of the 20th anniversary and at the same time look back on the "past", but full shift change turn from there, to the "future" in this work are they that. Also sound, music that brings the atmosphere graphics Bae Issy deep Rivu~avu using effectively the synthesizer line. The player is in a flashy feel if there is a thorn. Might be the influence of Clout lock some "here. It's not exactly the" Holy Bible ", but I feel like a little at a place called intimidating with intent James says I have a thing like a longing to Europe to. lyrics manner, which is also. disease landscape of Europe, and Europe, in other words, I'm thing of disease that us British that may not work in that part really faced "
So basically this says it's out on the 25th of June and it also seems to say that in Japan that both RTF and Futurology will be packaged together (at least that's what the poor quality translation's leading me to think).
Old 25-04-2014, 09:00
Stretched out in the sun

"Clout lock"
Old 25-04-2014, 09:01
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richey View Post
"Clout lock"
Fantastic.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:14
A self-made vacuum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richey View Post
"Clout lock"
I fucking loved that. I laughed so hard my coffee came out of my nose.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:22
Doors slowly closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
I struggle with japanese but I'd really love to order that but can't seem to see how and where on that site. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you are familiar with other Amazon sites it's not too difficult. You just need to make sure you click the 'read this in English' (or similar) link at the top of the home page.

Also note that nearer release date (or maybe upon it) you will be able to pay in GBP so you'll know exactly what you'll pay - if you pre-order in yen it has the potential to change a bit depending on exchange rate (and some credit cards charge a fee for foreign transactions too).

By all means set up an account now though - note that Amazon.co.jp requires a separate login / password to other Amazon sites (where you can typically share between different countries).

| PorcoTunes: SC=fdporco YT=PorcoForever |
---“...but the pigs are getting into our garden, and just digging holes, looking for truffles or something…"---
Old 25-04-2014, 09:40
I live to fall asleep

Something else to spend my money on.
Old 25-04-2014, 10:00
A self-made vacuum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porco View Post
If you are familiar with other Amazon sites it's not too difficult. You just need to make sure you click the 'read this in English' (or similar) link at the top of the home page.

Also note that nearer release date (or maybe upon it) you will be able to pay in GBP so you'll know exactly what you'll pay - if you pre-order in yen it has the potential to change a bit depending on exchange rate (and some credit cards charge a fee for foreign transactions too).

By all means set up an account now though - note that Amazon.co.jp requires a separate login / password to other Amazon sites (where you can typically share between different countries).
Thanks!
Old 25-04-2014, 11:17

Quote:
The player is in a flashy feel if there is a thorn.
Japanese sabotage could lead to a mass imprisonment of Manics fans for indecent exposure!!!
Old 25-04-2014, 11:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcheese View Post
I did a quick Google Translate of the page and I got:

So basically this says it's out on the 25th of June and it also seems to say that in Japan that both RTF and Futurology will be packaged together (at least that's what the poor quality translation's leading me to think).

It says that it will be released in 2CD deluxe edition. Maybe translation of the line "This will be their first studio album since Rewind The Film which was released in 2013" caused confusion
Old 25-04-2014, 11:34

Yeah, I figured that was what it really meant since that's the most plausible option.
Old 25-04-2014, 12:21
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasting View Post
Oh wow, this is a sudden surprise, usually albums are announced months in advance of release date, but it's out in 4 days time? WOOHOOOO!!! Shame I'm on holiday, better get an order place online now!!!
huh?
Old 25-04-2014, 13:21

Where does it claim to be out in 4 days? Have I missed something? It's just an announcement and single details on Monday I thought...