Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 07-10-2009, 20:21
Bored of being bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
What brand are the t-shirts? I suppose its wishful thinking to hope that they're American Apparel? The larges fit me so well.
no its something else. L american apparel is amazing, this is is TULTEX (?!)
Old 13-10-2009, 01:08
I am purity, they call me perverted

The Boston gig had no bags, badges or mugs left....

If anyone has any for sale I would be v. interested, pls PM me. Thanks!
Old 13-10-2009, 01:10
Freed from the century

Neither did Minneapolis - I didn't have time to check in Chicago - and me too.
Old 13-10-2009, 03:22
Bored of being bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrababe View Post
The Boston gig had no bags, badges or mugs left....

If anyone has any for sale I would be v. interested, pls PM me. Thanks!
I think there were only t-shirts, (several designs), and the CD and vinyl versions of JFPL available for sale at any of the N. American shows. That's all I saw at Toronto and Philly.

"Doubts are crueler than the worst of truths"

Toronto, Canada - September 11, 1999 / London, England - April 18, 2005 / London, England - April 19, 2005 / Toronto, Canada - October 4, 2009 / Philadelphia, PA, USA - October 6, 2009
Old 13-10-2009, 04:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by richeysite View Post
I think there were only t-shirts, (several designs), and the CD and vinyl versions of JFPL available for sale at any of the N. American shows. That's all I saw at Toronto and Philly.
I think thats pretty much all there was. I only saw the 4 variations of the t-shirts (2 mens and 2 womens) and the CD and vinyl at the Seattle and Vancouver shows ... and they were in short supply there .. I'm glad the merch got restocked by the time they got NY and Boston cos I needed a US dates JFPL shirt in a size that would still fit after going through the washer...
Manchester Nynex-May97; Manchester M.E.N-Dec98; Glastonbury-Jun99; Manic Millennium-Cardiff -99/2000; Manchester Apollo-Mar27 01; Manchester Apollo-Mar28 01; LLandudno Conf Ctr-Aug 01; Leeds Fest-Aug01; V2002 Staffs-Aug02; Manchester Move Fest-Jul03; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May09; Seattle Neumo's-Sept09; Vancouver Commodore-Sept09; New York Webster Hall-Oct09; Boston Paradise-Oct09; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May11; London O2 Arena-Dec11; London Brixton Academy-Apr11th 14; London Brixton Academy-Apr12th 14; Dublin Olympia-Dec14; New York Webster Hall-Apr15; Boston Sinclair-Apr15; Chicago Metro-Apr15; Los Angeles Fonda-May15; Liverpool Echo-May16; Birmingham Genting-May16; Llangollen Llanfest - July17; Birmingham Arena-April18; Manchester Arena-April18; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May18
Old 14-10-2009, 02:32

they ran out of the vinyl at the boston show. luckily i was able to grab one.

i thought the vinyl was priced very low (only 10$ when stores here in the states are selling it for 22$)

the t shirts were also priced low. i think they should have upped the price and gone with American Apparel t shirts or at least other union made shirts.

i bought the richey shirt and the working class hero shirt which i will have converted into a girls shirt myself.
Old 16-10-2009, 17:09

did any of the t shirts on the JFPL tour have quotes on the back?
Old 18-10-2009, 18:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
did any of the t shirts on the JFPL tour have quotes on the back?
I don't think they did no. Certainly the mens shirts didn't. The JFPL album shirt just had the US dates on the back, and the 'Working Class Hero' shirts said 'Manic Street Preachers' across the top on the back. I don't think anything was on the back of the womens.

I like it when they have the quotes on the back. One of my fave shirts (thats a wee bit of a snug fit now ) was the one I got from Glasto 99 ... the 'You Stole The Sun' shirts .. the quote was right across the bottom of the back.
Manchester Nynex-May97; Manchester M.E.N-Dec98; Glastonbury-Jun99; Manic Millennium-Cardiff -99/2000; Manchester Apollo-Mar27 01; Manchester Apollo-Mar28 01; LLandudno Conf Ctr-Aug 01; Leeds Fest-Aug01; V2002 Staffs-Aug02; Manchester Move Fest-Jul03; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May09; Seattle Neumo's-Sept09; Vancouver Commodore-Sept09; New York Webster Hall-Oct09; Boston Paradise-Oct09; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May11; London O2 Arena-Dec11; London Brixton Academy-Apr11th 14; London Brixton Academy-Apr12th 14; Dublin Olympia-Dec14; New York Webster Hall-Apr15; Boston Sinclair-Apr15; Chicago Metro-Apr15; Los Angeles Fonda-May15; Liverpool Echo-May16; Birmingham Genting-May16; Llangollen Llanfest - July17; Birmingham Arena-April18; Manchester Arena-April18; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May18
Old 06-11-2009, 13:18

I'm wearing my Working Class Hero shirt that I bought at the Detroit show today, and after putting it on and checking myself out in the mirror realized that the silk screening on the front of the shirt is off center. Then I started thinking, it's the Manics, maybe it's SUPPOSED to be this way. Has anyone else noticed this with their shirt? Or is mine just, um, special?
Old 06-11-2009, 22:03
Bored out of my mind

I know the print on the hoodie I bought in Wolverhampton in 2007 is slightly off centre but I still love it anyway!
"Former glam-punk rocker James Dean Bradfield now looks like your friendly, slightly rumpled Welsh uncle who always brings you chocolate when he visits. That's not a bad thing." - Allister Thompson aka The Gateless Gate (Canadian musician)