Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2011, 02:54
I am purity, they call me perverted

Odd Dream about JDB as a Hobbit

I was going to post this in the Blackstar Ad Thread, but I decided this didn't really belong in the best thread ever.

Last night I had a dream and I only remember one specific part of it. There was a poster for Lord of the Rings. On the left hand side of the poster - as clear as anything - was Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn (and he looked GREAT!) and down the right side in a row, were headshots of the hobbits. And one of those 'hobbits' was James!!

Now, I know it makes more sense if one of them had been Sean (oh, that was mean!), but it definitely was James. I have absolutely no recollection of who the other hobbits were or anything else in the dream. I only remember the poster and thinking, "WTF?" when I woke up.

Just wondered if anyone would like to try their hand at creating a poster of LOTR starring JDB?? I would, but I'm not any good with Photoshop.

Also, it got me to wondering, if Sean and James were hobbits (although in discussing this with some other people, they seemed to think James would be a dwarf, NOT a hobbit) who would Nicky be in Lord of the Rings??

(And I can't even blame the cold medicine for this insanity, because I didn't take any last night!!!)