Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 20-09-2013, 19:02
Builder of routine

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachelorette View Post
And then you have one copy for general use with a nice little CD booklet and you can keep the book one for show! It makes perfect sense if you look at it!
hey, the other one wouldn't be signed. that would mean I would HAVE TO go to the gig to have it signed, right?
Old 20-09-2013, 19:04
I live to fall asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deets View Post
hey, the other one wouldn't be signed. that would mean I would HAVE TO go to the gig to have it signed, right?
Of course! It is practically impossible for you NOT to buy a copy tomorrow! Nick will be proud of you!

Livet är kort, för kort för att slösas bort
Lämna hatet åt gamanar

Old 20-09-2013, 19:06
Builder of routine

Quote:
Of course! It is practically impossible for you NOT to buy a copy tomorrow! Nick will be proud of you!
not tomorrow, on Monday. When the signed copy actually arrives. Ahahaha oh I'm pathetic. But then again, I wouldn't dare to call myself Fucking Manics Fan if I had only ONE copy of that album.
Old 20-09-2013, 19:12
I live to fall asleep

I just wanna go to sleep but I cannot close my eyes reminds me of Machinist.
Old 20-09-2013, 19:12
I live to fall asleep

Quote:
not tomorrow, on Monday. When the signed copy actually arrives. Ahahaha oh I'm pathetic. But then again, I wouldn't dare to call myself Fucking Manics Fan if I had only ONE copy of that album.
Exactly, the joys of multiple copies! I've got three versions of JFPL and at least two of various of the others. That's not excessive at all!

Livet är kort, för kort för att slösas bort
Lämna hatet åt gamanar

Old 20-09-2013, 19:23
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Actually, Rich, I am in Poland. Does it say so? Fasctinating. You have a signed version? Or which one?
Oh sorry I thought you were still in Spain. Oh yeah course I didn't think of that! Can't imagine the band going to Poland to sign them... I don't know when that happened though, must be pretty recent? Unless Sony stuff has been getting pressed in Poland for a few years, last few just say EU I think?

Anyway, says:
Sony Music Entertainment Poland SP.
Z O.O. UL. Choralna 13, 02-879 Warszawa

If that means anything to you
Old 20-09-2013, 19:23
Builder of routine

Quote:
Exactly, the joys of multiple copies! I've got three versions of JFPL and at least two of various of the others. That's not excessive at all!
I have 6 versions of GT, 3 versions of GATS and THB, 4 versions of KYE, and EMG, 3 of FD, 2 of LT, 4 of TGW and IKTZ, 4 of JFPL, 2 of NT and one for LB, SATT and PFAYM.

and I swear I have no idea where I got all those GT copies from.
Old 20-09-2013, 19:25
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
I have 6 versions of GT, 3 versions of GATS and THB, 4 versions of KYE, and EMG, 3 of FD, 2 of LT, 4 of TGW and IKTZ, 4 of JFPL, 2 of NT and one for LB, SATT and PFAYM.

and I swear I have no idea where I got all those GT copies from.
Pfft, amateur
Old 20-09-2013, 19:26
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptureofabloke View Post
Oh sorry I thought you were still in Spain. Oh yeah course I didn't think of that! Can't imagine the band going to Poland to sign them... I don't know when that happened though, must be pretty recent? Unless Sony stuff has been getting pressed in Poland for a few years, last few just say EU I think?

Anyway, says:
Sony Music Entertainment Poland SP.
Z O.O. UL. Choralna 13, 02-879 Warszawa

If that means anything to you
Didn't Nicky tweet a pic of them signing the copies? There were only pages, not full cd covers.

Sony's address in Warsaw. Should write to them how much I hate them for lack of promotion.

Really, Richey, if they were in Poland anywhere, I'd know. It's my 6th sense, it appears for example in shopping malls where I can find the only item in leopard print in the whole shop. Tellin you, I can go full Haley Joel Osment sometimes
Old 20-09-2013, 19:27
Builder of routine

Quote:
Pfft, amateur
show off!
Old 20-09-2013, 19:34
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Didn't Nicky tweet a pic of them signing the copies? There were only pages, not full cd covers.

Sony's address in Warsaw. Should write to them how much I hate them for lack of promotion.

Really, Richey, if they were in Poland anywhere, I'd know. It's my 6th sense, it appears for example in shopping malls where I can find the only item in leopard print in the whole shop. Tellin you, I can go full Haley Joel Osment sometimes
Oh no, the 2cds are the same as the NT, PFAYM and JFPL ones, no slipcase or anything, it's the front that's signed.

The Manics shop is shite isn't it? Would've thought maybe the vinyl reissues would be on there or at least some actual cds!

Haha I can believe it!
Old 20-09-2013, 19:44
Under neon loneliness

Quote:
Z O.O. UL.
Old 20-09-2013, 19:45
Builder of routine

Quote:
Oh no, the 2cds are the same as the NT, PFAYM and JFPL ones, no slipcase or anything, it's the front that's signed.

The Manics shop is shite isn't it? Would've thought maybe the vinyl reissues would be on there or at least some actual cds!

Haha I can believe it!
I've been searching around and can order PFAYM and GT 20 ANNIV on vinyls from my local music shop in a right price. And that excludes fucking shipping, so I'll probably do that soon.

is the signed 2cd like JFPL signed/PFAYM signed? you know, book-like?
Old 20-09-2013, 19:46
Winterlover

Quote:
I've been searching around and can order PFAYM and GT 20 ANNIV on vinyls from my local music shop in a right price. And that excludes fucking shipping, so I'll probably do that soon.

yes it's book like.
Old 20-09-2013, 19:48
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:

Yeah it is, but the signatures are on the front rather than the inside like with JFPL.

Postage on vinyl is such a bitch. I don't know if it'll be the same for Poland but I managed to pick up the Everything Must Go reissue vinyl off Amazon for about £13 plus £1.28 postage or whatever it is, and it came from America what the fuck. Have a look