Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 03-03-2011, 21:00
Bored of being bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Nick...! View Post
Surely Nick is definitely reading this forum, he just commented on this on Twitter (and it's about the third time recently that's happened)? Either that or he constantly 'watches' eBay to see how much he's worth...
He probably got outbid.
Old 03-03-2011, 23:32
I am purity, they call me perverted

Smile I got one of these

I have one of these; brought with a tax rebate. I have one with a handmade cover and richey's felt tip pen highlighting an nme review. I should have do guided tours from my south london houseshare
Old 04-03-2011, 00:54
Builder of routine

I'm dreaming Nicky will open Manics museum in Blackwood one day. or one of the fans, like The Beatles fan did in Argentina.

I'm looking forward to the pics from the gig, and congrats to the buyer
Old 04-03-2011, 13:18

Collected the record, set list, gig flyers etc yesterday - everything looks even better than the ebay scans of course. Also got a cd with half-a-dozen real nice photos from Horse & Groom & another pub gig which I'll upload at the weekend.

I understand you can't upload photos directly onto the site - does this mean I need to stick them on a hosting site like Flickr or photobucket etc?
Leicester Jan 94, Leicester Oct 94, Rock City Oct 94, Leicester Jun 96, Leicester Oct 96, NEC Dec 02, Notts Dec 04, Derby Apl 05, JDB Notts Oct 06, Rock City May 07, Leciester Jun 07, NIA Dec 07, Wolves Jun 09, Leicester Oct 10, O2 London Dec 11, Dublin Sep 13 Leicester Mar 14 London Dec 14, London May 16, Q Awards London Oct 17
Old 04-03-2011, 13:40
Doors slowly closing

yep, with the [img] thingy.
Old 04-03-2011, 13:41

Yep, flickr or photobucket are probably the most commonly used. Thank you so much for sharing!
Old 04-03-2011, 14:48
Knowlede Is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptureofabloke View Post
Course, stuff's only worth what people are willing to pay for it anyway. This list always makes me feel better too: http://theloveof.atspace.com/mostexpensive.htm

I've got half the stuff on that list, and everything on it I've paid less than half price, nearer 1/3. As a collector I think it's worth it, but I am a bit biased.
Yeah, I'm not an obsessive collector but the Heavenly singles I probably paid less than a third of the prices listed there, and the TIMTTMY promo box I got for about £20. Its really just a case of having some patience and a little bit of luck with ebay auctions that nobody else notices.

Congrats to the winner of Suicide Alley and all the gubbins that came with it though, good haul!

Regards,
Marwood.