Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 11-05-2013, 21:11
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takk View Post
?
Damn, I hate it when you speak in emoticon! Ha!

Seriously though, what's with the face?
Old 11-05-2013, 22:25
HBIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takk View Post
?
Yep, the one and only!
Old 11-05-2013, 23:17
Knowlede Is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericblowtorch View Post
Thanks, Finn. Do you happen to know when the two MTV Most Wanted James/Nicky songs (4st 7lb & She Is Suffering) were recorded &/or aired?
This was aired on 04.08.1994.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:25
Knowlede Is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryter Layter View Post
I have all of these including the entire Glasto '94 set (admittedly, it's in pretty poor condition visually, but the audio is great!) and that Mark Lamaar feature. I don't know if that feature is all that great really, they mostly just talk to fans about the band's literary influence on them. I believe that scary chick with the blonde curly hair and no eyebrows (her name escapes me right now) is in it. You know, the one who claimed - probably correctly too - that Richey lifted a lyric or two for '4st 7lb' from a piece of her poetry. Damn! Why can't I remember her name? :/

Anyway, I would upload it for you guys, but I don't think there are any free file distribution sites anymore and I'm crap at torrenting things so...

FYI, I did upload in Sound and Vision the entire Butt Naked performance a while back, but given I used megaupload, I doubt it's still accessible.
I forgot about that haven't watched the vids in 14 years. Can't remember her name but you have to love the '90's and the golden age of intensley intense manics fans. I only recall gill armstrong of the dead end dolls but i'm sure there must've been many 'famous manics fans'
Old 12-05-2013, 11:04
Hold me she said, Love me to Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryter Layter View Post
Damn, I hate it when you speak in emoticon! Ha!

Seriously though, what's with the face?
That's her emoticon, I think, no? Becky Craig's her name if I'm right. I really wanna know what she's like today.
And I think you can use sendspace instead of megaupload. x
Old 12-05-2013, 16:37
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley lambchop View Post
I forgot about that haven't watched the vids in 14 years. Can't remember her name but you have to love the '90's and the golden age of intensley intense manics fans. I only recall gill armstrong of the dead end dolls but i'm sure there must've been many 'famous manics fans'
Haha! Intensely intense! I miss that terminology in relation to certain Manics fans. Yeah, they had some really dark fans at one time. Probably still do, they're just less visible I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanushka View Post
That's her emoticon, I think, no? Becky Craig's her name if I'm right. I really wanna know what she's like today.
And I think you can use sendspace instead of megaupload. x
That's it! Thanks for actually providing her name. Much appreciated. I feel bad making fun of her, she's probably a lovely person. I mean, who wasn't messed up at the age she was during those years?
Old 12-05-2013, 17:00
Knowlede Is Power

"Intensly intense" reminds me of the Diary of a Manics fan that ran in the late 90s in MM or was it NME. Loved those!
Old 21-05-2013, 22:47
I am purity, they call me perverted

My favorite live tv gig. The band look fuckin great, James sings and plays great and I love it when he sings " if you keep fuckin staring, I'll kill everything." On Faster.

Stay Beautiful.