Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 23-04-2012, 20:23
Knowlede Is Power

24/04/2012 Huxleys Berlin, Germany

Tumblr says Berlin Radio Eins will be streaming the gig tomorrow:
http://www.radioeins.de/livestream/r...ns_hoeren.html

But the radio-website doesn't really say anything about a live-stream.
Old 23-04-2012, 21:11
Builder of routine

never believe tumblr

see you in Berlin tomorrow, i have my bus to Berlin in 6 hours. BYEEE
Old 23-04-2012, 21:40
Born to end

C ya tomorrow! Have a great trip to Berlin
Old 23-04-2012, 21:58
Sapere Aude

Hello there! When are you folks planning to start queueing at the venue tomorrow? (If you plan to do so at all)
I'm not sure yet when to get there!
Old 23-04-2012, 22:04
Builder of routine

Have fun Deets
Old 23-04-2012, 22:22
Born to end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapere Aude View Post
Hello there! When are you folks planning to start queueing at the venue tomorrow? (If you plan to do so at all)
I'm not sure yet when to get there!

Hi!
It has been said that there was no need for queueing in Köln and Netherlands cos you could get into the front row even if you arrived at 7 pm.. so I would say 6.30 is ok!
See ya tomorrow! Oh, today!! THIS IS THE DAY DDD wohoooo!
Old 23-04-2012, 22:32
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Class Baby View Post
Hi!
It has been said that there was no need for queueing in Köln and Netherlands cos you could get into the front row even if you arrived at 7 pm.. so I would say 6.30 is ok!
See ya tomorrow! Oh, today!! THIS IS THE DAY DDD wohoooo!
Hmm, I was at the Hamburg gig and there were a few people queueing. I arrived there around, uhm, 6 I think, and didn't get to the first row. Anyway, I don't even have to, just not too far back. Also, it's fun to meet other fans, so might get there during the late afternoon. There's an Aldi just next to the venue, so we won't die of thirst or starvation either.
See ya tomorrow!
Old 23-04-2012, 22:35
Desire on its knees

Have fun, everyone!
Old 24-04-2012, 09:58
I am purity, they call me perverted

I'm really excited about tonight now! Will be my sixth Manics gig, and really looking forward to it. We are planning to get there around 7 pm, when the doors open.
Hope everyone has a super evening
Old 25-04-2012, 06:34

So they played Faster?! :excited:
Old 25-04-2012, 06:59

Yeah, they played Faster and Revol
Managed to get the set list (gonna post it tomarrow when I'm at home) and autographs from Nicky and a picture. Wonderful night Sean went in the bus quite early, didn't catch him but Deets did (hi Deets, was nice meeting you!). James gave some autographs but not as much as Nicky did. Asked him if the biography would be a band bio or an autobiography and he said it would be more about him. And that the writing process was rather slow.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunkyDory View Post
Managed to get the set list (gonna post it tomarrow when I'm at home) and autographs from Nicky and a picture. Wonderful night Sean went in the bus quite early, didn't catch him but Deets did (hi Deets, was nice meeting you!). James gave some autographs but not as much as Nicky did. Asked him if the biography would be a band bio or an autobiography and he said it would be more about him. And that the writing process was rather slow.
I've got to catch them tonight after the show, I've got my copy of 10th Ann. Edition of EMG and a camera with full charged batteries

And I'm looking forward to meet some of you. I'm wearing black trousers and black hooded sweater.
Old 25-04-2012, 09:36
Builder of routine

Thanks for the info about the bio. I think I'll keep holding out for the Sean Moore life story. Glad it was a good gig.
Old 25-04-2012, 14:52
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunkyDory View Post
Hi there!

i couldn't wait for James, unfortunatelly, hopefully i'll catch him tonight.

setlist:
ME
YLA
OS
LSE
JTEOL
Everlasting
FTS
M.A.S.H.
TLORN
Revol
Tsunami
ADFL
FDTW
TBTGOG
Faster/Schneller
EMG
LRS
YLU
YSTS
SKON
LBN
MJ
Tolerate

setlist quote: i want to live to be 80 so i can piss more people off, charles bukowski

ace solos at FTS and OS, James in red shirt, Nicky had a silver neclace/gangsta Wire, LOADS of Jumping, silly boy, he'll be suffering. Nicky was speaking lots of german, he probably remembers like 2-3 phrases and repeats them at every german gig lol

There were people asking for the gig in Russia, Sean said more St. Petersburg than Moscow because last time in Moscow the authorities at the airport fined them 5000 euros?. oh and Sean said about festivals in Latvia and Estonia.
Nicky said the book goes bad. he was absolutely adorable. he'd probably stay longer but people rushed him, sadly.

I caught Sean only because I left IMMEDIATELLY after Tolerate. no waiting for the setlist, running to the exit. that's the only way to catch Sean.

pictures and videos later.
Old 25-04-2012, 15:08
Knowlede Is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deets View Post
Hi there!

i couldn't wait for James, unfortunatelly, hopefully i'll catch him tonight.

setlist:
ME
YLA
OS
LSE
JTEOL
Everlasting
FTS
M.A.S.H.
TLORN
Revol
Tsunami
ADFL
FDTW
TBTGOG
Faster/Schneller
EMG
LRS
YLU
YSTS
SKON
LBN
MJ
Tolerate

setlist quote: i want to live to be 80 so i can piss more people off, charles bukowski

ace solos at FTS and OS, James in red shirt, Nicky had a silver neclace/gangsta Wire, LOADS of Jumping, silly boy, he'll be suffering. Nicky was speaking lots of german, he probably remembers like 2-3 phrases and repeats them at every german gig lol

There were people asking for the gig in Russia, Sean said more St. Petersburg than Moscow because last time in Moscow the authorities at the airport fined them 5000 euros?. oh and Sean said about festivals in Latvia and Estonia.
Nicky said the book goes bad. he was absolutely adorable. he'd probably stay longer but people rushed him, sadly.

I caught Sean only because I left IMMEDIATELLY after Tolerate. no waiting for the setlist, running to the exit. that's the only way to catch Sean.

pictures and videos later.
Thanks Deets, you're a star!