Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 18-08-2010, 18:58
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSPKYE View Post
Ah the 2nd of only 2 airings of Underdogs before they realised everyone thought it was shite.
It was more that it was a bit uncomfortable to watch, the AOL version was a bit easier to take as it was an artifical setting anyway but Rocknacht was a proper gig and you just couldn't look at them whilst singing along to a song they'd written about fans in general. They should never a song about manics fans again I'd like to think they are better than that, unless its telling them to fuck off I think I could shouty point my way through that one. all that niceness and fragile butterflies imagery though was just sickenning.

I really enjoyed Rocknacht in general though - was a top day out.
Old 18-08-2010, 19:49
Winterlover

just packing see you there
Old 18-08-2010, 19:51
Builder of routine

I hate that today's only Wednesday, I was hoping for Thursday because this way there is one more day for me to suffer that I'm not coming. no seriously
Old 18-08-2010, 19:52
Winterlover

Get a grip Deets. "suffering" is somebody with an illness or whatever. It's not long til October aferall.
Old 18-08-2010, 19:55
Builder of routine

for you who meet them that often is rather hard to understand if someone waits very hard whole year for these short periods of celebration and then it turns out that because of few not responsible mates I'm not coming. I would be more angry than sad if it was my fault. and it's not.
Old 18-08-2010, 20:24
Doors slowly closing

Any Radio or TV stations covering it??
Old 18-08-2010, 20:25
Doors slowly closing

BINGO!!

http://www.festivaltrutnov.cz/radio.html
Old 18-08-2010, 22:24
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dext37 Fielding View Post
no, that's just a stupid jukebox. I'm gonna search all radio stations and tv programmes tommorow but I'm very VERY sceptic about it, in our country, radios are less than stupid jukeboxes and TVs are even worse.

anyway who's going? anyone recording? My friend told me he would be but he's phone has been turned off lately
Old 19-08-2010, 07:56
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deets View Post
for you who meet them that often is rather hard to understand if someone waits very hard whole year for these short periods of celebration and then it turns out that because of few not responsible mates I'm not coming. I would be more angry than sad if it was my fault. and it's not.
Aw Deets, I do feel for you, it's very easy for the people who go and see the Manics on all their UK turs a few times to be ok with missing a gig, it's not quite the same for people in other countries, I'd totally be annoyed if I missed a gig anywhere near me for no good reason.
Old 19-08-2010, 19:42
Winterlover

Finaly an interview with Nicky Wire in our newspapers, I'll translate it later, but it's a little bit...always the same, but Nicky's not to blame, stupid questions are (who's the man on the picture...)
Old 19-08-2010, 20:06
Mr Msppedia

Anyone texting the setlist in?
Old 19-08-2010, 20:09
Doors slowly closing

I don't mind doing it if no one else can.
Old 19-08-2010, 20:48
Builder of routine

thanks Franny. anyway, there will be more gigs in the future. have fun instead of me, for everyone who's coming, especially Donkey, who was very helpful. xx
I'm looking forward for the interview, thanks
Old 19-08-2010, 21:30
Winterlover

thanks, I'm sorry for You, I wanted to make some fun with Your great emotional reaction on James playing Donkeys live and now it's not gonna happen

I can text the setlist (as long as it's not raining) but I've no idea who send the messages to...
Old 19-08-2010, 22:06
Builder of routine

I'm gonna think about you tomorrow. if you want, you can text me. pm me if so.