Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 09-12-2013, 18:12
Knowlede Is Power

"Fuck Queen And Country" - Does this T-shirt exist?

I was asked about a Manics-t-shirt "from the 90s" with "Fuck Queen And Country".

I don't have a picture and didn't find a picture online.
Does that shirt exist? Was it an official one? Does anyone have it and/or a picture?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-12-2013, 04:09
Bored of being bored

Some years back, I posted the list of all the official merchandise up until the end of 1999: http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/for...&postcount=306. There's no shirt on that list described as having that on it.

"Doubts are crueler than the worst of truths"

Toronto, Canada - September 11, 1999 / London, England - April 18, 2005 / London, England - April 19, 2005 / Toronto, Canada - October 4, 2009 / Philadelphia, PA, USA - October 6, 2009
Old 10-12-2013, 13:52
Born to end

When me and a pal went to see the Manics "back in the day", we decided to make our own spraypaint sloganed t-shirts to wear and my pal opted to create a "Fuck Queen and country" shirt.

On the day of the gig he turned up at my house sans sprayed shirt, explaining that his mum had found the shirt when tidying his room the day before and in a fit of monarchist outrage had thrown it in the bin and was none too chuffed with him going to see bands that espoused such "filthy words".
Old 10-12-2013, 18:16
Knowlede Is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by richeysite View Post
Some years back, I posted the list of all the official merchandise up until the end of 1999: http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/for...&postcount=306. There's no shirt on that list described as having that on it.
Thank you for the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrs-guitar View Post
When me and a pal went to see the Manics "back in the day", we decided to make our own spraypaint sloganed t-shirts to wear and my pal opted to create a "Fuck Queen and country" shirt.

On the day of the gig he turned up at my house sans sprayed shirt, explaining that his mum had found the shirt when tidying his room the day before and in a fit of monarchist outrage had thrown it in the bin and was none too chuffed with him going to see bands that espoused such "filthy words".
:-)