Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 27-10-2011, 09:08
Winterlover

SPARE National Treasures vinyl

Rather than get lost in the thread about the Q Limited Edition farce, I thought I'd start a thread here, so that people can post if they have any spare NT vinyls that those who have missed out have a chance of getting this. Mods, if this is not allowed, please feel free to remove.

I have 2 spare NT vinyls & Q mag. If there is no interest here, I'll stick them on Ebay, but I'd rather go down this route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiamonroe View Post
Apparently there's a bit that will go in the dvd extras where you are sucking off JDB backstage at the Brixton Academy.

Last edited by Karen; 27-10-2011 at 09:36.
Old 27-10-2011, 10:07
An imitation of dignity

Hello Karen.

I am writing from Italy.

While I should have a copy of the vinyl, I wonder if you are attending the imminent London gig and plan to buy merchandising in excess.
In the last years I always tried to find something on Internet but with no chance, especially past tour/concert programs.

Thanks

Stegmastino -- http://steg-speakerscorner.blogspot.com
Old 27-10-2011, 10:19
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegmastino View Post
Hello Karen.

I am writing from Italy.

While I should have a copy of the vinyl, I wonder if you are attending the imminent London gig and plan to buy merchandising in excess.
In the last years I always tried to find something on Internet but with no chance, especially past tour/concert programs.

Thanks

Stegmastino -- http://steg-speakerscorner.blogspot.com
Hopefully I will be. It all depends on if I have enough money (I am going to a concert a couple of days before this) and if I have a job by the time this concert comes around (I am currently unemployed). If you can PM me nearer the time of the concert, and we can go from there.

Past tour programs have usually turned up on Ebay.

Quote:
Apparently there's a bit that will go in the dvd extras where you are sucking off JDB backstage at the Brixton Academy.
Old 27-10-2011, 14:23
Freed from the century

Yes please! If you've still got a spare would love one, really can't be arsed to head to central.
Old 27-10-2011, 15:47
An imitation of dignity

Ive got a spare one too, unopened. Im willing to sell mine for £14.99 (what I paid) + Actual shipping cost, sent as a gift payment.

If anyone would like it PM me and we'll sort it out. I can dispatch tomorrow, although I need to get it weighed for postage post. Id Imagine about £3.50 in the UK. But I will dispatch anywere.
Old 27-10-2011, 16:23
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirbeau View Post
Yes please! If you've still got a spare would love one, really can't be arsed to head to central.
PM me you address and we can go from there.

I thought I had 2 spare, but I actually have 3 spare. This now leaves me with 2 spare.

I am willing to ship worldwide.

Quote:
Old 28-10-2011, 09:20
An imitation of dignity

Thanks Karen.

Cheers

Stefano
Old 28-10-2011, 11:58
Winterlover

This is for Diav, who sent me a PM, but I am unable to send him a PM back:

You get the Ltd Edition vinyl of NT, which has 14 tracks ("The Endless Plain Of Fortune" is exclusive to this release) and Q magazine, with the band on the cover of the magazine.

All for £14.99 + postage costs.

Quote:
Old 28-10-2011, 16:17
Bored of being bored

I am incredibly incredibly interested in acquiring a spare copy that may be available. I'd been putting off getting this because my finances were tight, but now if this is the only way to get this, I may as well get it here.

Please PM me if you have a spare.
Old 28-10-2011, 16:40
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive2000 View Post
I am incredibly incredibly interested in acquiring a spare copy that may be available. I'd been putting off getting this because my finances were tight, but now if this is the only way to get this, I may as well get it here.

Please PM me if you have a spare.
PM sent.

Quote:
Old 28-10-2011, 16:41
A self-made vacuum

If anyone has a spare, PM me please! I'd pay postage, and I'd be very thankful.
Old 28-10-2011, 16:44
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by postcardsfromayoungman View Post
If anyone has a spare, PM me please! I'd pay postage, and I'd be very thankful.
PM sent.

Quote:
Old 28-10-2011, 16:52
An imitation of dignity

Karen: have you sold all your copies? Let me know if/when you do, as I dont want to start PMing people in this thread until yours have gone.

However if anyone's still after one PM me.
Old 28-10-2011, 17:18
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by satankidneypie View Post
Karen: have you sold all your copies? Let me know if/when you do, as I dont want to start PMing people in this thread until yours have gone.

However if anyone's still after one PM me.

If Mirbeau, Alive2000 and those who have PM'd me still want my spares, then yes I have sold mine. I am just waiting for answers.

Quote:
Old 31-10-2011, 16:15
An imitation of dignity

Did everyone take em up Karen?

I got a PM from Diav, but he/she aint been back in touch.

So I've still got a copy going spare, its still for sale but..... Im willing to swap for the limited HMV cd/dvd version of Nation Treasures if it includes the This is the Day single.