Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 08-08-2010, 10:14
Builder of routine

^ Never add me.
Old 08-08-2010, 16:54
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richian View Post
That's what I think as well.

A lot of us are joking, though. - I have 'him' added also.
Oh, I can totally see somebody doing it as a joke! As long as you know it's a joke. That's the problem - not everybody gets the joke.

You guys are right, we should ignore them. They're probably on here right now reading this thread and laughing themselves stupid.
Old 08-08-2010, 17:31
Builder of routine

I just sort of wondered if you had seen my comments and thought I was being 4real, actually. I've engaged them in conversation out of belief I'm telling things to a fellow fan. Though, as I've mentioned on another thread, they PMed me seriously whilst still using the 'Nick' personae. At some point, I just said bye bye and left the conversation. Terri Hall confirmed to me that it wasn't him, I didn't wanna appear dumber than I already had, by wrongly assuming it's not him.

Last edited by Slideling; 08-08-2010 at 18:14.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:40
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richian View Post
I just sort of wondered if you had seen my comments and thought I was being 4real, actually. I've engaged them in conversation out of belief I'm telling things to a fellow fan. Though, as I've mentioned on another thread, they PMed me seriously whilst still using the 'Nick' personae. At some point, I just said bye bye and left the conversation. Terri Hall confirmed to me that it wasn't him, I didn't wanna appear dumber than I already had, by wrongly assuming it's not him.
I worked for Anne Rice's fan club for many years where I built up a high level of tolerance to unusual fan behavior. You would have had to have written something really out there for me to find it odd (lol). After six years it was like, "Oh, look, another letter written in human blood. *sigh* Just stick it with the rest...".

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at "Nick" PM'ing you. Although it would have been hilarious if it had really been him and you had blown him off.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:25
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Snow White View Post
I worked for Anne Rice's fan club for many years where I built up a high level of tolerance to unusual fan behavior. You would have had to have written something really out there for me to find it odd (lol). After six years it was like, "Oh, look, another letter written in human blood. *sigh* Just stick it with the rest...".
:up